Friday, February 14, 2014

 
This family photo speaks many words. First being, the photo was unintentionally captured outside with a beautiful scenery in the background. This holds such significance because my family is adventurous and thrives for the outdoors. The photo also shows how close we all are together, literally. When I first looked at this picture it seemed quite like a normal photo of the family, then when analyzing it, a greater meaning unfolded. Once again we did not purposely arrange the order of which each family member stands. Looking thoroughly on the positioning, it somewhat symbolizes who's closest to who within the family. For instance, my brother is closest to my mom in the photo(and in real life) as my sister is closest to my mom and dad. My brother and I are most distant in the photo as we are in real life. Don't get me wrong, overall we are a close family.

No comments:

Post a Comment